Cockroaches are one of the most common household pests. The most common in the United States are the German, American and Oriental Roach. Each are attracted to different things and identifying and knowing the type of roach will help in deciding on the best treatment option.
There are many prevention methods out there mostly focused around proper sanitation and food storage. The challenge begins once they have already entered your home. Since they multiply quickly, they can pose a threat to your comfort and health. Roaches carry bacteria that can result in allergies, diarrhea, food poisoning and other health issues.
JB Pest Control is experienced in safely treating for and preventing roach infestations and offering ongoing solutions to cockroach control.
- Application of roach gels.
- Sealing of openings with silicone gel.
- Baiting and monitoring programs.
- Fumigation,liquid insecticides,flushing agents and growth inhibitors where applicable.
- Application and injection of insecticide dusts and desiccants
- Sanitation and maintenance consultations and reporting